Dolphin Imaging 12 Premium Crack
Effortlessly manage patient picture and x-ray images. ImagingPlus is the foundation of the Dolphin product suite. Carefully designed for quick learning, ImagingPlus lets you effectively capture, organize and present image records. It also includes a set of powerful and user-friendly tools for conveying treatment plans and to easily communicate ideas.
- Snap your photos in sequence and Dolphin will automatically organize the images into a standard layout, such as composite of extraoral, intraoral and occlusal photos.
- Preview, crop, rotate, enhance and align photos in a single screen.
- Enhancements include brightness, contrast, gamma. hue, saturation, and red eye reduction.
- Drag and drop images from your file folders into Dolphin.
- Too busy to adjust the images? You can do it later using the Crop-later feature.
- Option to automatically preserve the original, un-retouched images.
- Capture images from existing files, flatbed scanner, other TWAIN sources or digital x-ray systems. Or, create 2D radiographs out of volumetric CBCT data, using optional Dolphin 3D software.
- Translate, tip and rotate incisors; reposition molars; auto-rotate the mandible.
- Arch Length Discrepancy worksheet: initial condition, leeway, extraction, expansion and stripping.
- CO-CR Conversion. Enter CPI or MPI reading; simulates fulcrum of lower jaw at the first dental contact; automatically repositions centric occlusion to centric relation.
- Several dozen professionally written templates, including: extraction, deband, initial exam, treatment progress, diagnostic results, treatment requests, certificates and welcome letters.
- Create a set of letters simultaneously to several related parties: patient, parent, doctor, referral and insurance company.
- Radiograph enhancement tools.
- High-quality implant image library.
- On-screen measuring tool.
- Enhance bone grafts, sinus grafts, and anatomical structures.
- Image magnification.
- Email treatment plans and images.
- Create and save multiple implant treatment plan alternatives.
- Detailed treatment plan reports.
- Marketing-oriented, implant-specific reports.
- Patient records organized by name or number.
- Fully integrated with the Dolphin Imaging program.