EOS 3 includes over 200 new and redesigned features
and functions with new, customizable interface and menus
for the most powerful digitizing and editing available.
EOS 3 is a complete digitizing and editing package, covering all aspects of creative digitizing, including numerous features and function designed to produce unique embroidery results. All packaged in a very easy to use interface designed both for the professional but also the beginner in the field of embroidery digitizing.
An embroidery software which is both powerful and very easy to use at the same time!
High quality and uncomparable embroidery results is the standard on EOS 3, a package that fully incorporates and exploits the extended kowledge and experience of over 20 years in the embroidery field.
EOS 3 incoroporates a wealth of functions such as :
- Powerful yet versatile digitzing tools, a large variety of input tools allowing you to digitize both in a manual or semi-automatic way.
- Or make use of the fully automated tools such as AutoPunch, PhotoStitch or Auto Cross-Stitch to quickly create your design, which then is fully editable for further alterations.
- Advanced Vector handling and vector editing capabilities.
- Full drawing package for both vector and bitmap artwork to directly work and edit from within EOS software.
- Lettering package including more than 140 pre-digitized quality font styles, plus the capability of converting any True Type font into an an embroidery font.
- Full editing on any kind of design, edit the outlines, stitch types, settings, size, stitch functions of any design.
- A large set of display tools allowing you to view and edit your design in any desired way.
- ‘Embroidery simulator’ enviroment, providing the capability for a 3-dimensional preview of a design directly placed on the garment to be embroidered.
- A variety of different ‘embroidery recipes’, different styles of fillings and embroidery techniques which make for unique embroidery results.
- 4 different levels to choose from, ‘Professional Elite’, ‘Creator+’ ‘Modifier+’ and ‘Reader’, suited to the needs and requirementes of different categoris of professionals in the field.