These new enhancements to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 complement the powerful digitizing capabilities of DRAWstitch which enable users to convert any vector design into embroidery with premium stitch quality – all the while giving users ultimate control over the final output. Corel DRAWings automatically calculates embroidery parameters, such as underlay, compensation, branching, thread trimming and stabilizer requirements, and also provides real-time updates between the artwork design and stitch results. New embroidery enhancements in Corel DRAWings X3 are designed to save users time and make them more productive. These include:
- Automatic sequence strategy –Users can now choose between any one of the following embroidery strategies – top to bottom, bottom to top, left to right, right to left, small to large, large to small, inside to outside, and outside to inside.
- Keep sequence of overlapped objects –By default, Corel DRAWings X3 simplifies the embroidery process by automatically stitching overlapped objects in the order they appear in the artwork.
- Re-sequencing of objects –Wings’ Modular now gives users ultimate control with the ability to change the embroidery sequence.
- Eliminates thread trims inside combined objects –The software now gives users the option to remove all thread trims between combined objects including text.
- Export to Image –Users can now easily create a bitmap representation of the final stitch results which can be printed out for proofing, on garments, postcards, and used in various designs.
- Increased compatibility –Supported file formats now include PFAFF PCS and Barudan FDR for Compact Flash Memory Cards.