Creating virtual shoe collections in 3D has become a high value-added step for brands and footwear manufacturers. The return on investment is apparent at all levels of a collection’s development. Reducing time in the development loop exponentially increases creative potential. You can test and approve your creations by making 3D prints.
Being able to make 3D virtual shoes from 2D images is an essential tool for most designers.
RCS 3D Design allows you to:
- Rapidly develop your product lines
- Remove the physical prototype stage and produce samples only for your shows
- Make optimum use of virtual models by creating highly realistic visualisations across a vast variety of materials and colour combinations
- Produce a wider range of models for each collection, significantly reducing development time
- Enable sales and marketing departments to make better use of 3D virtual models
RCS 3D Design in action
This software program was designed to provide you with an exceptional tool for modelling your 3D virtual models.
All shoe model details can be modelled.
Unleash your creativity!
RCS 3D Sketch is an exceptional drawing tool for 3D designers and professional artists in the footwear industry. RCS 3D Sketch utilises a very simple user interface based on quick and intuitive movements. Designers familiar with 2D graphics palettes will quickly feel at home in the RCS 3D Sketch world. Retraining times are therefore significantly reduced.
RCS 3D Sketch is at the forefront of the new generation of 3D user-centred digital design software, putting technology to work to achieve even more realistic designs. It provides users with a vast range of tools and everything needed to rapidly turn models into reality.